How to Pass the CPS-HR Police Exam
The CPS-HR is a comprehensive police written exam that is used across the country and comes in several variations. All versions have 100 questions with a 2-hour time limit.
The CPS-HR covers the following 4 subject areas:
- Observation and Memory
- Written Communications / Report Writing
- Reading Comprehension
- Reasoning / Analytical Ability
How to Prepare for the CPS-HR
Get yourself an online prep course with the following included:
- All CPS-HR cognitive subjects are covered in detail
- Engaging tutorials teach you how to score high
- Hundreds of practice questions available
- Tutorials to guide you through the cognitive questions
- Bonus material:
- Managing Your Job Search
- How to Not Fail the Polygraph
- Best Practices for the Psych Exam
- How to Impress at the Oral Interview
- Mobile-friendly, lifetime access, one-time fee
- Personal support from a veteran cop and police recruiter.
The BEST prep course on the market is PoliceExam911.