Ft. Wayne Police written test
What is the Ft. Wayne Police Written Test?
The Ft. Wayne Police Written Test is the NPOST (National Police Officer Selection Test) published by Stanards and Associates. It is one of the more difficult police written tests in the U.S. due to the wide range of topics that are covered. Hundreds of people apply each year for the position of Ft. Wayne Police Officer, so careful preparation is required if you want to rank higher than your competition.
How to Pass the Ft. Wayne Police Written Test?
The Ft. Wayne Police Written Exam uses the NPOST (National Police Officer Selection Test) that includes:
- Reading Comprehension
- Grammar and Writing Abilites
- Incident Report Writing
You will have 75 minutes to answer 75 questions.
Applicants need to study with a good prep course.
How to Prepare for the Ft. Wayne Police Written Test?
The BEST course on the market is NPOST QuikPrep:
- Stimulating Tutorials teach you how to score high
- Hundreds of Practice Questions are included
- Bonus material:
- Managing Your Job Search
- Best Practices on Personality Profiles
- How to Not Fail the Polygraph
- Best Practices for the Psych Exam
- How to Impress at the Oral Interview
- Mobile-friendly, Lifetime Access
- One-on-one Support from a Veteran Police Recruiter