Anchorage Police written test
What is the Anchorage Police Written Test?
The Anchorage Police Department uses the NCJOSI (National Criminal Justice Officer Selection Inventory) for their police officer selection test. The Anchorage Police written test is one of the more difficult entry-level police tests in the U.S. due to the wide range of topics that are covered. Good preparation is required if you want to rank higher than your competition.
You have 2.5 hours to answer 80 questions on cognitive topics and 120 questions about your personality.
How to Pass the Anchorage Police Written Test?
The Anchorage Police Written Exam is the NCJOSI. There are 10 cognitive topics on the exam:
- Deductive Reasoning
- Flexibility of Closure
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Gathering
- Problem Sensitivity
- Selective Attention
- Spatial Orientation
- Verbal Comprehension
- Verbal Expression
Applicants are also tested on personality traits. Applicants need to study with a good prep course.
How to Prepare for the Anchorage Police Written Test?
The BEST course on the market is NCJOSI QuikPrep -
- Stimulating Tutorials teach you how to score high
- Hundreds of Practice Questions are included
- Bonus material:
- Managing Your Job Search
- Best Practices on Personality Profiles
- How to Not Fail the Polygraph
- Best Practices for the Psych Exam
- How to Impress at the Oral Interview
- Mobile-friendly, Lifetime Access
- One-on-one Support from a Veteran Police Recruiter