Stockton Police written test
What is the Stockton Police Written Test?
The Stockton Police Department uses California's PELLETB for their written exam. PELLETB is an abbreviation for POST Entry Level Law Enforcement Test Battery. Once your application is received you will be invited to the written exam. You need a T-score of 45 or higher obtained within the last two years.
How to Pass the Stockton Police Written Test?
California's PELLETB is one of the harder police exams in the U.S. There is a heavy emphasis on good English language skills.
One very unique type of testing included in the PELLETB is called the CLOZE Reading Test. Few applicants have ever taken such a test when they were in high school, so learning how to master the CLOZE test is very important.
Applicants need to study with a good prep course.
How to Prepare for the Stockton Police Written Test?
The BEST prep course on the market is PELLETB QuikPrep.
- Stimulating Tutorials teach you how to score high
- Hundreds of Practice Questions are included
- Bonus material:
- Managing Your Job Search
- Best Practices on Personality Profiles
- How to Not Fail the CVSA or Polygraph
- Best Practices for the Psych Exam
- How to Impress at the Oral Interview
- Mobile-friendly, Lifetime Access
- One-on-one Support from a Veteran Police Recruiter