How to Pass the San Diego Police Test
The San Diego Police Department uses its own test format. This is an exception in California, where most agencies use the PELLETB. The San Diego Police Written Test is a bit easier than PELLETB, but not much. There are still a lot of reading and writing abilities questions, but no CLOZE reading test.
Questions Included on the San Diego Police Written Test
The San Diego Police Written Test has three sections. Applicants must pass each of these three sections.
Section 1: Reading Comprehension
Section 2 Topics
- Checking Ability
- Map Reading and Directions
- Decision Making
Section 3: Written Communications
- Grammar and snetence strucure
- Spelling, vocabulary and punctuation
How to Prepare for the San Diego Police Written Test
Get yourself an online prep course with the following included:
- All SDPD cognitive subjects are covered in detail
- Engaging tutorials teach you how to score high
- Hundreds of practice questions available
- Tutorials & Practice questions to guide you through the:
- Non-cognitive, situational judgement questions
- Bonus material:
- Managing Your Job Search
- How to Not Fail the Polygraph
- Best Practices for the Psych Exam
- How to Impress at the Oral Interview
- Mobile-friendly, lifetime access, one-time fee
- Personal support from a veteran cop and police recruiter.
The BEST prep course on the market is San Diego PD Test Prep.