Reno Police written test
What is the Reno Police Written Test?
The Reno Police Department uses the DELPOE for their written exam. DELPOE stands for Darany Entry Level Police Officer Selection Test. It is published by Darany and Associates.
The test has 169 Multiple Choice Questions and you will have 2 hours to complete it. The test includes 4 types of questions:
· Accuracy of Observation - 40 questions
· Written Communication Skills - 40 questions
· Reading with Understanding - 35 questions
· Biodata - 54 questions
How to Pass the Reno Police Written Test?
The DELPOE is one of the harder police exams in the U.S. due to the wide range of topics covered. Applicants need a good refresher course in reading and writing. You need to learn how to observe and remember details in a photo. Finally, it will be important to complete your bio data following best practices to avoid getting disqualified.
Applicants need to study with a good prep course.
How to Prepare for the Reno Police Written Test?
The BEST prep course on the market is DELPOE QuikPrep.
- Stimulating Tutorials teach you how to score high
- Hundreds of Practice Questions are included
- Bonus material:
- Managing Your Job Search
- Best Practices on Personality Profiles
- How to Not Fail the CVSA or Polygraph
- Best Practices for the Psych Exam
- How to Impress at the Oral Interview
- Mobile-friendly, Lifetime Access
- One-on-one Support from a Veteran Police Recruiter