How to Pass the CWH-NGLE Police Exam
The CWH-NGLE is a police exam that minimizes emphasis on cognitive predictors and heavily weights non-cognitive predictors. This Next Generation Law Enforcement (NGLE) exam was originally developed by CWH Research but now is owned and distributed by I/O Solutions. It is going through a relabeling process and I predict that it will eventually be known as the NGLE written exam.
The NGLE combines a straightforward cognitive ability measure with multiple situational judgment measures. Test time is 3 hours and 15 minutes plus 15 minutes for instructions.
Questions Included on the CWH-NGLE
Cognitive Abilities Test
The CWH-NGLE Cognitive Abilities Test consists of 40 multiple choice questions on straightforward cognitive skills:
- Reading Comprehension
- Written Expression
- There are 96 Situational Judgement questions.
How to Prepare for the CWH-NGLE
Get yourself an online prep course with the following included:
- All CWH-NGLE cognitive subjects are covered in detail
- Engaging tutorials teach you how to score high
- Hundreds of practice questions available
- Tutorials & Practice questions to guide you through the:
- Non-cognitive, situational judgement questions
- Bonus material:
- Managing Your Job Search
- How to Not Fail the Polygraph
- Best Practices for the Psych Exam
- How to Impress at the Oral Interview
- Mobile-friendly, lifetime access, one-time fee
- Personal support from a veteran cop and police recruiter.
The BEST prep course on the market is PoliceExam911.